
Days seem to be great here, life is so easy. You just need less than 5mins to reach school which mean you can wake up later. We get to play basketball without sweating in the middle of the night with friends and chit-chat till dawn. All I need to do is my project and take care of myself.
I got abit miss Singapore. The foods, families and friends are the ones, I miss the most. I mostly every breakfast, I ate chicken burger from the "Cheers", or bread/egg tart from bakery opp the school. Then lunch is either porridge opp the school or cup noodle in hostel. As for dinner, it will be at the restaurant near our school. I hate it when they don't provide us with spoon, like that school's canteen. Also, every time, must ask them to put less salt and oil for our foods, if not the foods will be super oily and salty.
I visited alot of famous place in Beijing and also shop alot, because some of the things here are freaking cheap :D We have been shopping like it's FOC. I want more shopping please. Oh-ya, Mr Sun is joining us soon. We were asking him to bring us some cup noodle and snack from Singapore, because we are running out of store (Anyone of us is kind enough to FedEx us some microwave foods? )