BEIJING - 我是好汉.
"If you come china and you didn't climb the great wall, you are not a real man!""I don't want a boyfriend, I need a real man..."
Okay, I went to the great wall today, Shili and I went all the way up up up till the second last "rest point" We climb and rest, climb and rest and I forget shili have forbia of height when the moment, she ask me whether I want to continue climbing up. I was think that since I am already here and I pay for it, I cannot give up so easy, I must climb to the highest point.
When we started to climb down, I suddenly remember that shili have forbia of height. I was guilty about it la. I try to distract her, so she wont look down. I can tell you that she is super brave and strong, compare to those who didn't climbed up.
Shili and I is the real man, so we can sing: " I don't want a boyfriend, I need a real man...." HAHAHA
I really have fun climbing up with shili because my "stem-mi-ler" not that good, then I need to rest and continue, so she will wait for me. Shili, next time let go climb bukit dimah hill.