Flying off to beijing with Ng Shili, Kee elaine and Choo yunhui tricia.(Okay, I will take good care of them, by eating all the junk foods and ice-cream for them, drink all their soft drink ) :D
Thankyou for those who come to terminal and send me off; Wang papa, Wang mama, Wang xiaoshu, Siqi, yang, Agnes soh, Maya.Also those who wrote letter and make card for me;
Agnes and kimberley, yours letter and card is loved by me. For those who said they are coming but on that day disappear (you know who you're) no presents for you people. LOL expect those with good reasons & I ask them
not to come and send me, god will forgive you. I will miss you people. I will miss Singapore weather, singapore foods and singapore tvee. Since I'm not going to sleep tonight, I am going to post some photos taking in beijing airport just now.The weather is freaking cold here, and I have eat some supper provided by the sch-BiTC.




p/s: I will post one of my favourite photo daily.