that is life, my life ....
Say goodbye to week 1 and 2.
3 weeks in that lab, which make us feel like being in a jail,
8.30am-6pm every weekday in the freaking cold lab (did i mention before?)
Flying off to Beijing in... 3 weeks times?!
should say flying off on the 12 April'10, ard 5.20pm in SQ810.
my feelings? you ask how do i feel ?
WORRY,SCARE and WITH A HEAVY HEART.
I am worry that I may not get use to the environment in Beijing.
I am scare of something will happen to us when we are in Beijing.
I have a heavy heart because I know i will miss my family,relatives,friends...
the foods in Singapore and my bedroom.
so any kind souls who wanna to send me off,you can go to T3 at ard 3pm on 12 april'10.
stay tune for more post abt my 1.5 months trip in Beijing.