Boo label for my FYP.
Times do fly,
don't you agree? It seems like I just enter poly
afew days ago, but now I am already in Year3 (
FYP). The memories of just stepping into my poly were still so clear in my brain. The ups & downs, the stress &
fun, we have, its still in my memories.
FYP is not my cup of tea. Those who are close with me,
aren't in the same lab as me, putting me with Mr Tan & Ms Low, and all they do, is bully me, teasing me. My
topic for my project is totally new for me, never ever heard of it before. Pray hard that I can done by Week5.
Luckily, get some help from the others.
Miss the good old days, we have. We play,laugh,joke,shoot,watch movie with each other during the lecture, and only when exams come, then we started to open our books. Everything is so last minutes. Go lunch,dinner,movie,shopping and manicure after school every
Wednesday or
Friday, now seem to be so hard.
Everyone
Jiayou, Everyone Fighting~