Maybe girls love romantic stuffs & whatever. Yes, I'm a girl la, but I don't really know what romantic is. I would think you are trying to scare me instead of giving me those what romantic? I think Gods wanna to punish me for not going to visit my relatives on this 1st day of Chinese new year. I promise I will go next year, so stop scaring me, please~
I will kill the master-mind, if I found out who is it, understand!
I started to love the moment where there is only me. I have no extra times, extra energy, extra spaces in my heart for others. I love being self-fish, just caring for myself. I'm still waiting that somebody, who I am willing to spend my moment with, the extra times, extra energy and the extra spaces are just for the somebody. I'm sorry for not caring about your feelings,but I got no chose. You will found a better one, I believe. Cheers (: