a day full with movies.
due to the voucher is going to expire, and they book out from camp.
we went for movie marathon, since it's free.
The 3 of us got to choose the movie that we wanna to watch.

before the movie, they kept saying that I always watch rubbish show.
after the movie, they kept discussing abt the movie and a thumb-up for this show.
see, they are always like that !!!!
this is the 2nd time, I watched The ugly truth.
I have to watch this again, becos they said they acc me to watch that rubbish show.
but they seem to enjoy that show very much lo !

we have to have to movie becos they is no other show at that point of time.
I think is the both of them wanna to watch lo, but ....
I am not very interested in the show, I fall asleep during the show :D
however, this show remind me of weijie -.-
anyway, they should thank me for acc them.