the 2 lost kids wondering ard ION.
Exams are finally over, meet Jess out for shopping.
We went far-east for Jess's wedding dress, her cousin is getting marry again.
ended up, we brought accessories instead of dress -.-
Head to ION, becos I have nv been there before.
I kept telling Jess that, there are fishes ard us :D
walking ard, then Jess said that she was hungry,so we decided to try that 1for1 ice-cream buffet.
we lost our way, we cant find Swensens.
no matter which way we go, we will ended up in the same starting place -.-
Lots of different variety of cakes,ice-creams and toppings.
white and dark chocolate fondue and fry ice-cream can be found there.
however the service there, 4letters - SUCK !







Went over to taka, and I saw many interesting stuffs.
I wanna to bring them home, but no cash$.


after that, we walked to ps, shop ard then went home.
north-east lineeeee ~