<body>

Beloved teachers-me love you !
Sunday, August 30, 2009 / 11:45 PM
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO MY BELOVED 'CHER.
ohmy..ohmy.. I miss my sec-sch days.



when I need to wake up @6am for sch.
when I need to squeeze in the crowed bus62.
when I need to pull the sch-flag or do duty @the front/side gate.
when I always fall a slp during silent reading.
when I always paid my 70% attention in class.
when I always have to do duty during my recess time.
when I always have problem opening my locker for books after recess.
when I always hate to go SRP after school.
when I always need to go for my CCA after SRP.
When I always go home like ard after 6pm.


lol...it seems like everything just happened few days ago,
but actually it has been 2 years.
I miss...

Mr Tan:" liping, too bad-life sucks !"
becos I always complain that it was unfair for us-the students.


Mr Tan:"liping, today is no-smiling day, so no smile is to appear on your face!"
becos I kept smiling or laughing non-stop.
Mr Rafi:"liping, can you go comb your hair?"
becos my hair kept covering my eyes and it was in a mess too.


Miss Ng: " liping, can you stop walking ard, and tell them weird storyline?"
becos I always felt that I can help my classmates with writing Chinese essay.


Mr Yan: " liping, are you trying to kill us?"
becos I always love to mix all different kind of chemical into 1test tube.



I use to ...


pon school, whenever I don't feel like going.
of-cos.sometime,I will pull chengting along,
to let the bus go off, and smile evil-ly at each other and said;
"opps-we miss the bus today !"
Mac will be our next destination instead of school :)


hide inside the toilet, whenever I wanna to skip my English lesson.
I always need to find a new toilet to hide,becos teachers are not as silly as you think.
most of the time, they are just closing one eye-sometime, maybe two.



I never ...


hand up my homework late.
okay la, homework maybe copied from friends or ans given by friends
but most of the time, were done by me.



Really fall a sleep during lesson.
I did have some nap when there is no teachers in the class la,
but when come to lesson, I paid 70% of my attention and 30% on the walk-way.




Thank you teachers, who do not give-up on me.
Thank you teachers, who encouraged me.
Thank you teachers, who have taught me so much.
Thank you teacher, for yours every things ...





show you people, some of my sec-life photos...









Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011