Having AIM lab now,
yes, early in the morning 8 0'clock.
The room is super cold but a gd place for sleeping,
i think most of my classmates are fb-ing instead of using flash
-.-
I regretted coming to AIM lab,becos it is raining outside.
The weather is so good, good for sleeping too.
This morning when I woke up, I don't feel like getting out of my blanket.
I were wondering, Should I go for AIM?
my heart said NO, but my brain said I should go because test is coming.
I went into the bathroom with my both eyes close,
brushed my teeth, and I washed my face with my hair conditioner-.-
I am super tried, okay?!
of-cos, I got clean off the conditioner and wash with facial form la.
went to sch under the rain, squeeze into the crowded bus
I hate it.
Sad to say; It will be along day ahead.
HATE IT !!!!!