we are going to the zoo zoo zoo...
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, XINHONG !
May all yours wishes come true,
and have a wonderful birthday !
:)
Currently, I am super busy with test, test and test.
SCH = NO FUN
ME SIMPLY LOVES WEDNESDAYYYY ~
FUN THINGS ABT TODAY:
We went to AMKhub during OSM lesson,
nv pon, teacher let us go after the test, okay ?
We heard that weiming and mingfeng wanna to go AMKhub to get xh's present,
so Kim and I followed :D
The journey was fun because we like siting on a roller coaster :)
okay, weiming drove us there, with his super gd driving skill.
trust me, you all will want to sit his car again after you have try once.
not for those who got weak heart :)
like when he turn left, we will ....
my face will be on the window, and kim will be lying on the seat.
then he turn right, we will ....
Kim's face will be on the window, and I will be lying on to Kim.
It is because, I think;
his car's seat is smooth, that why we slide over, when the car turn.
anyway, we have fun sliding in his car :D
Thank you, it makes our day much more fun.
Hope that he will always go out of sch during free-time :P
Cost accounting = boring
I have dinner with agnes,shili,kim& tricia.
Enjoy it, let have more dinner together.
:D