four days of life in PC show.
Yes, I have been working in the PC show for the past 4 days.
I am working under cyder-shot (sony's camera plus handy-cam), not vaio this time.
Busy is the word to descried the PC show.
I met different kind of customers.
Customer1:
He keep shaking his head while I show him what is inside the box.
so I started thinking: "did he understand what I said ?"
Customer2:
When I talk, he kept moving his head toward my face and ...
I really felt gross abt it.
Customer3(Korean):
She don't understand English, so I use hand-sign and simple English,
which make everyone ard me laugh their ass out.
okay, maybe my actions were too over.
Customer4:
I kept calling/yelling for his number and he keep looking at his number,
after I served the next customer, he came up to me and ...
asked: " just now, you call this number is it?"
-____________________________-'''
There were also some unreasonable customers but also some caring customers (:
This is how we have our lunch - ah boon

This is how we have a little rest - Jess





Thank those who drop-by to visit me,
you know who you are, don't need to mention :D