I am sick&tired,why don't wen-xian, you feel so?
pls stop those childish-act.
It is enough for you, to get 10 best acting awards.
okay, HAPPY?
You really spoil my day.
I have so much fun in sch with friends and yet ...
you spoil it !
You don't know any reasons of my, just keep your mouth shut.
You don't like my character, pls pretend that you cant see me.
I have to say that I dislike how you act& your character too.
no one in this world is perfect including you.
grow-up please ~
Sorry guys, if I Implicated you; people !
I were super happy in school today.
It is because I am done with my OSM project,
in other words, I can relax for a few days :)
Is my honour to show you :
my OSM project :D
super happy to finish it lo.
during lunch, kim&I have this roasted chicken combo
and she just eat a spoonful of rice and a piece of chicken.
she said she was super sin-ful to left those food there.
She also make heart for me = she love me.
I didn't keep it because she used the straw for her ice lemon tea.
:D
Bus journey home together suck, expect maya,
because ...
no one talk expect me and maya.
kayumm got angry easily abt what I said.
Tricia got someone to acc with.
chengting was sleeping the whole journey.
that classmate didnt want to talk to me -.-
I really hope that greeny will be happy soon,
cheer up, QI~!
OOAD teacher: " give me the classes of a dentist ?"
AlP': " number of teethes, the patients have :) "