I found something super-duper interesting !!!
which I am going to show you guy in 3 sec-s
.
.
.

guess what is this ?
It look like some visualizations in your Windows Media Player right?
HAHA, you are wrong !
The answer is
.
.
.
my half-way done D.I.Y cap :)
tataa...
Its a pieces of T-shirt~
Whenever you start talking, the bars will light up due to the volume.
like example; you talk soft-ly, it only light up a few bars,
then when it get louder&louder, it will light up higher&higher.
I am so in L-O-V-E with it.
maybe some of you, have see it before, but this is my first-time.
At least, it can entertain me for a hours lor!

Jogging with ct just now, super long never sweat that much.
we keep take-photo while walking to the park
-_____________________-
Super shiok, to drink a can of 100plus after sweating that much.
I want go jogging soon ...