<body>

3D2N Downtown Easttt Costa Sand Chalet
Friday, April 3, 2009 / 5:34 PM
Day 01

Meet Jess and took bus 88 to Pasir Ris then walk to downtown.
Reach the chalet ard 7pm, searching where the room was.
Shouting their names while we were finding the room (:
Play some card games before go for BBQ.
Enjoy the BBQ becos got Kejian and James ( going-2-b-chef) BBQ for us,
The girls were siting on the chair, shaking our legs and waiting for foods
and some more we can order what we wanted to eat!
We were telling ghost stories to scare each others as there was no-one there expect us.
granny siting on a guy's shoulder ~ :D


After BBQ-ing, Everyone went back into the room for Wii,PSP&DS.
I have so much fun play-ing Wii, some more got exercise too!
we also pay some poker and card games ~
After bath, we went out to rent DVDs
I love Penelope however I fall a slp while I watched Jumper.
All I know was, he kept jumping here and there,
woke-up when the show is going to end, and he was still jumping ard in the show -.-''



Day Two

Woke-up ard 11am plus, went burger-kingg for lunch cum breakfast.
Kejian was siting in font of me, and he kept looking at me while I am having my burger.
When he started to eat his burger, both of us started to laugh and...
we cant stop laughing !!!
Therefore he kept jumping from one table to the others,
I think he watch too much jumper ler, till he thought that he is one of them too
-_______________________-''


Went to the arcade for jubeat, force to go DD-R with jess, then para-para
-_______________________-''
I got talent in para-para, I score A for every songs xD


Back to chalet, Everyone stick to their own game.
DS and Jess, Wii and Ms&me, PSP and Adu, while the 2 guys fall a slp.
Suddenly, ct called and said she reach ler,
so I told her that we are at room 301 but actually we are at the next room :D
She go knocking on other ppl door which they are having "sexual education" xD
she said that when the person open the door, he look very angry and he is half-naked
Lmao !


After that, we prepare for BBQ,
First-time in my life, I start the fire successfully!
Again, we got chef James and Chef-wanna-2-b ct to cook for us,
everyone was so afraid of ct's cooking skills,
so we asked James not to left her alone in font of the pit.
Chit-chat abt horror movies, but everyone kept laughing when I talked abt it.
Ct talked abt her grand-ma stories and her xiao dong gu's stories.
I kept disturb her and made the stories super funny.
Have a great time laugh-ing !
Went back to the room for Indian-poker and there come the forfeits


After bath,watch "kang xi lai le" after bath, but after the song sang finish,
my head fell onto the bed and fell a sleep :D


Day threeee

"hello there, hello there ...." the phone rang.
That is the ring tone of the phone in the chalet
Scared me out, till I jump off the bed !
Pack our stuff and book-out then went to Mac for Breakfast.

Kejian:" why you didn't take the otah, I leave for you, to go with ur bread?"
AlP':" how I know, you put it in the fridge !"
both of us started to laugh again -.-'''
weird ~

went home after breakfast.

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011