I am S.I.C.K !
Work @ suntec IT fair'09 after chalet.
hee..hee..hee..
:)
This time ard, I upgrade ler, I am not selling vaio laptop
but I in store Ram, set-up and check the laptop for customer.
Everyone needs to stand while we can sit down (:
Super relax but pay is lower la !


This 4 days, we have joy and fun but some customer really cannot tahan de.
Who say only Mark lee and Bryan Ong have Ah boon & 小天使.
I also have two of them to help us :)
Saw Hanwei,xinhong and Kunhou there too,
so pass them some notebook and pen.
So nice of me ~


Everyone was talking abt the VAIO tattoo on my hand.
Some customer thought that I am so devoted in my job,
but actually I drew it on :)
All the part-timer and Sony guy came to me and ask where I got the VAIO stamp?
The answer is I drew it onto my hand !
I fall in L.O.V.E with this thing when I saw it in the store
.
.
.


At first, I don't know what is it, but the small bag look so cute.When I open it, I try to think what is it for,
so I came out with 5 answer:
1. Fan
2. Freebie
3. Mouse-pad
4. UFO
5. a thing to cover your face.
I am pretty Smart, isn't it ?