这是一场"白呜咙"啊!
I watched Role Models just now.
It is NC-16 so you will see some naked women laying down or walking away.
The show is funny and a bit dirty la.
Go watch it, after you have watch Marley&me and He's not that into you.
Went over to Bugis with Jess and tricia,
becos Jess need to buy her "BFF"s birthday present.
Walking ard Bugis Junction,
I think Yh saw us, so he called me,but I didn't pick up the call.
Hee...hee...hee... :D
个位哥哥, 姐姐, 弟弟, 妹妹
I need your help by voting for us.
and simply just follow those few steps below
.
.
.



you are not done with that yet :)Go back to the Photo contest main page
.
.
.

Continue to type in your name, contact, ic.
vote the best buddies too.
谢谢你 !
Thank you very much :)
*Those who votes for the winning photo,will also win some prizes too!