so now... I am the BIRTHDAY GIRL !
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO ANG LIPING
This year is the last year of birthday only 1 tall candle is being placed on my cake.
Next year, my age start with a "2" and ...
2 tall candles will be place on the cake instead of 1 :(
I think I am getting older !
anyway ...
Thank you for all the Birthday's greetings, wishes and the presents.
:
:
Thankyou: agnes,wj,qq,sera,maya,tricia,xinhong,hw,kunhou,yh,lyna,fuxin&lj.
althought Li chengting was super kia-su by sending birthday sms @ 11.35pm
which is still not my birthday yet.
anyway, I am still younger than you :P
so stop saying that I am getting old !
Jess, the first to say "happy birthday" to me @ 12 midnight.
" Go go Power Ranger -!"
love you to the max, not matter what happened, our friendship will be strong.
Thevita, my wife, she still reminder my birthday, pretty touch by that.
miss you lot, hope you get into the poly that you want.
keep in touch-ing !
Tan quiquan gained my first wish on the 19th Birthday.
my wish is he will call me jie jie !
so you all should know what my didi did :)
Queen wasted her one sms on me
although she can just wish me a happy birthday online.
and many many of you.
yes! I am referring to you, yes ! is you, stop turning around.
:)