I did make friends with those VIPs in C.math
I started to love them
however...
I forget to make friend with Mdm time ):
that why, I cant finish the paper, but once is over, is over.
Finally, I can throw away the lecture notes.
I reminder that I promise to show that someone,
how do I look like when I cut bangs (hey, did I spell it correctly?)
I did not ask the hair-dresser to cut until like that.
I almost cried out when I saw this hair style,
becos of this, I went attend sch for 3 days.
This photo is not suitable for people,
who suffer from heart attack and high blood pressure.
okay, get ready ~
.
.
.
.
mosaic their face, in order to save my life ^^
I told that someone, I don't suit this type of hair-style.
This is the reason W-H-Y !