Meet agnes,maya,shili and tricia @ Dhoby Ghuat.
went over to The Cathey for My Bloody valentine 3D,
but we didn't make it in buying the ticket becos some of us are underage.
Marley & me is our second choice, so we watch Marley & me ...
I really fall in love with Marley, just like I fall in love with Socks in 10 promises to my Dog.
Starting of the show really make you Laugh-Out-Loud,
Slowly, it starts to get touching and sad.
Ya...I cry, like how I cried when I were watching 10 promises to my Dog.
这个是不可以control 的吗!
Actually, this movie was show during the Christmas in USA
A fantastic show that everyone must watch!
After that we went to Haji lane, pass by NAFA.
I think they are celebrating their 70th anni,
so they brought out some student art-work for us to see..see..look...look
this pieces of art, got my attention !
Off to Haji lane for some shopping and photo-taking.
what I like abt Haji lane, is I can buy my bling-bling,
now, I also like the art pieces, people draw or spray on the wall.

also the old-designed buildings...



and the way, they decorate their shop ...


I found this phone, super cool and I want one @ my house too :D
Walk back to bugis junction for dinner,start to chit-chat while having dinner.
back to home ~