
Thinking back of the past, I really miss the good old days.
When we have breakfast together,and take bus together to sch.
Ran under the rain in order to be in sch, before the sch's bell rang,
always asked you to help me carried my heavy bag.
Suddenly, I miss this guy so much.
Buddy - to me,he seem to be like a stranger now,
maybe we have not been contact each other for some while.
Due to busy seclude or the timing is just not right.
*Sign*
Okay,let talk abt something happier...
Tomorrow morning, Jess is having her last paper,
so after her paper, we are going out =D
I wanna to do alot of things,
so there come, My Plan for this holiday;
.
.
.
Yes, I want a Job or also I need a job!In other words, I need MONEY !
.
.
.
Is a must for me to watch those movies.
I am interested in those movies but is not a must for me
so anyone wanna to watch those movies listed above can 'choi' me.
.
.
.
Yes,I want shopping too !Yup,I want to shop till I broke XD
.
.
.
Lastly, I wanna to go Redang Island with beloved ones to relax myself.ohh... my blue blue sea, the white white sand and that orange sun abv my head ~
I don't mind Chalet too (: