Woo-hoo~ COS' exam have ended !
I can only said that I have try my best.
This paper was easy however I forget most of it,
if not, the answer i wrote, was not for that qns :)
I am so smart right ?
I should show you all this long time ago...
but you know; I am shy ^.^
now i am going to introduce you guys,
My boy-friend - George
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
我要大大声的说:"我也爱你,宇崴!" :D
I hope that Jessica and Chengting can stop match-making me & someone
becos George will get jealous abt it, okay ? -_-
Ya, maybe that someone is 183 cm, but he is not from 183 Club.
I 100% feel that Jessica & that someone suit each other more ^^
I share this good news with Jessica and guess what...
she said:"Retarded girl matches Retarded boy !"
-___________-'''
Sign-ing off to Mars with my George (: