Birthday's celebration with beloved ppl.Kbox-ing on the afternoon, have a small celebration there.
I admit that we have made a mess in the room,
but who ask them to gave us the party spray :)

We were super duper high,
until those who are singing next door, kept looking into our room.
Yes, they provided me with a cake that are meant for 10 or more person,
somemore 3 set of party stuffs...



We can't finish the cake, so we leave it for them.

went over to arcade for Ju-Beat,
I love it becos, it is fun however, I always fail :D
after that we went over to geylang to meet A-du,meishien & kejian
for korean BBQ & steamboat.

we went to TONGDAMEN, the service there, is super good.
Those foods there are very delicious too :)
The people are friendly too !
went over to geylang lorong 20 plus, for sight-seeing
wow, there is people moutain people sea~
got indian's side,thailand's side,chi-na's side and gay's side.
Sight-seeing was super fun, and I saw lot & lot of touching and pulling ><
Go to Jess's house after that,
they play majong while I play Typing of death.
Uno time for everyone, and we start to peep on ct's card while she didn't notice.
we even hide all those power card before the games get started.
pass the power card ard but not to ct, so she is the loser for Uno.
From today onward, we will be bring Uno where ever we go with her.
hahaha....
Lastly, I would like to say Thank you for ...
.
.
.

Thank you very much for this MP4 !
I don't know what to say expect Thank you very much:)
Thankyou: Jess, ct, adu. meishien, kejian & james.