shopping-list into the bin.
I have planned not to study for my df common test.
1st reason is, it is just after Chinese new year.
2nd reason is, where got ppl read their book while they gamble?
3rd reason is, I have no time.
After sch, went shopping @ amkhub for clothing,
then head to orchard.
Jessica have a hard time, thinking which top, she should buy,
that why she is having a back-arch now.
we keep walking ard and ard ~
finally, she said she wanna to go This Fashion
and I got the discount card
She keep complain that the tops are too ex
and I kept telling her that I got the discount card.
at the point of time, I am super hungry !!
but, we need to wait for her friends becos they wanna to meet up for dinner together
I am still wondering, is my face that funny ?
becos her friend, qinglong said that
my joke is not funny but my facial expression is super funny
-_________-'''
which sound like I am a clown to him !
end up, we didn't meet
so we have sub-way ...
which they do not have ices for drink, we cant choose our cookie flav.
and the auntie just anyhow throw our sandwich.
something happened which made both of us super malu
and I am not going to mention here.
Head to heeren, I saw Ang CaiYing, she is working there.
I brought a new hairband which I am going to show off in font of you all
.
.
.
.
jealous ???
I found that I have ard 7 hairband at home including this on the top.
next is I am going to show you, my hair
.
.
.
It become more curler,
It goes like this, I were having fever so I went to bed and rest
but when I woke up, I become super curl ...
okay, I am just joking abt it :D