Actually, my family is going sentosa,
but however, due to my laziness,
I didn't go with them :)
I woke up ard 11am,
Daslyn come over to my house,
I keep disturb her by curl her hair with my curler :D
she is super piss off with me...
but I just love to disturb her becos when she got piss off
she would say:" 姨姨你不乖,我就不爱你了!"
which is super funny.
Suddenly, I felt like eating BBQ pork, pamelo and korean sweet rice cake.
Daslyn and I went to Chinatown.
wow, there is people moutian people sea ~
-__________-'''
I hold Daslyn's hand and squeeze through ton and ton of people
suddenly she shout: "姨姨, I am drowning~"
and she show me how she drown by siting down very very slowly.
-__________-'''
can you believe, there is so much people squeeze through us
and yet this girl wanted to sit in the middle of the way.
We shop ard and ard,until a shop which sell chongsum
then I ask her: "have you brought your new year's clothing?"
her reply is 50% yes and 50% no.
her reason of giving me this type of reply is becos ...
she only brought 1 clothing but there are 2 days for new year.
so I ask her wanna to buy chongsum ?
she give me a bright smile and hand me a piece of chongsum, she like.
Guess how much the chongsum cost ?
$35.50
which I can buy my bangle, ear-ringing, shoes and have a hair-cut.
so I ask discount from the shop-owner
guess what that fuck, the chi-na owner said;
"ohh, we cant give discount becos this is very cheap ler,
this is make of silk and that is golden threat."
HELLO~ maybe I look easy to be cheated,
but that is normal fibres lor and those cant be golden threat lor
becos if those are silk and golden threat, it wont be that cheap, $35.50.
however, end up, I use my last piece of note to buy her
that "silk" and "golden threat" chongsum.
can see that she is super happy ^^
On the way home,
I asked her :" so Daslyn, which primary sch, you wanna to go to ?"
Daslyn gave me a blur-look!
Daslyn:" why so fast ?"
I gave her a shocked face and said:
"where got fast, next year, you going to primary sch ler!"
Daslyn:" 姨姨, I now only 4 year old"
papa brought lot of goodies back home.
got a hamper,1 kg BBQ pork,4 box agar-agar, 1 box of yu sheng
and 1 box of Orchard Parade hotel's sweet rice cake and yam paste.
I am super happy becos I got lot of things to eat :)
Finally, I can felt abit happy for this coming new year.
Daslyn was happy to see so much foods ard her,
she started to talk and talk an unknown language which we dont understand
papa ask her to brought some BBQ pork and agar-agar home
since she love them too.
I brought her back to her house; and before I go,
she said:" 姨姨,我长大后,我要LOVE 你&妈妈!"
that really made me touch~
Daslyn,姨姨也LOVE你 !