
Finally, meet up with the both of them.
We have x-mas celebration together @ Clarke quay .
we went for bak gut tek~
I wanted to eat this for a super long time !
After that bak gut tek- dinner,
I dunno why we ended up in Orchard Rd ?
there are so many people there
when I look ard, I saw ...
Mr Black in font of me, Big Blackly on my left,
Small Black black on my right, and Mr Old blackie behind me ...
Li Chengting give 101 reason to ask us buy the spray.
walk half way, Jess kana spray by the passes-by,
as BFF, we go spray back the passes-by,
and I ended up look like a snowman
-___________-'''
When other ppl see you look like a snowman,
they will join in and make you look more like a snowman.
I go away and clean myself up...
A little boy next to me, wanted to spray me so I give him a fierce look
and he run away :D
After Countdown, we went to cathey to open our exchange presents.
both of them seem to like the gift, I brought for them.
I also love the present, both of you brought for me and even Ct's home-made cookies
I took lot of courage to eat ct's home-made cookies!
Walked back to Clarke quay,
Ct PS us and went drinking with her china friends.
her friends talk super loud, we can heard them from the opp-side of the river
-_________-'''
Jess and I chit-chat while waiting for the fellow to come back,
and end up, she say she at UOB building, wanted us to go save her.
instead of heading to UOB building...
We went to Chinatown for MAC's breakfast.
We let ct die on her own and went back home...
Later going to my grandma's house for Celebration !