I am going to talk abit abt the post, I posted yesterday.
I didnt said that the "YOU" in my previous post refer to you.
so ...
If you are guilty, you will think that the person I am talking abt is you.
okay ...
Two days ago, I have lot of fun in NTUC.
-____________-'''
.
.
.

I ask B1 jump and pull this down from the top of the shelf.
He is cute, isnt it ?

I pull it down myself.
Wednesday, during DMD lesson...
This happened when everyone have their flash done,
however my flash seem weird.
The track divided into two and the car cant move~!
End up, everyone have it done except me,
so I told teacher that It is under construction and not becos I dont want to do ;)

I went cycling with darling after school this evening.
Talk to her lot, super long nv talk to her ler.
I miss her and honey lot ~!

Hope to have a better tomorrow ~