Hello, I'm back ...
early morning, rain cats and dogs.
I hate going sch early and some more, it is raining.
English lesson as usual, I am late.
Pronoun some words and said sayonara to her.
This is the first time, I enjoy comm skill.
Lesson end pretty fast ~
This lesson is not boring at all.
We were talking abt self-confidence.
okay, I got a super low self-confidence, which I know long ago :)
We have to wrote things that is good abt us and bad abt us.
keep writing rubbish on the good side;
examples are: -I'm Mrs Nicky Lee. -I love my mouth. etc.. etc...
ohh, is easy for me to write bad things abt myself;
but some of it are no link de lor.
Teacher gave us colourful paper to wrote our names on it
and pass ard to let my classmate wrote some good comments abt me.
Thank for those comments ~
I were wondering why no one said that I am gentle,mature or adorable ?
maybe I am not gentle la,
but I felt that I am mature !!!!
going to add in myself :)
(just joking)
Shili:"Liping rock my life, she is cute and best friend to be with :)"
shili, I wanna you to be my best friend next life too !
Dajie:"outgoing girl"
Dajie, so lazy wrote so little only.
Janx:"love to express her thoughts and feelings :) in short outspoken person :p"
Janx, why dont you said I mature ?
Xinhong:"cheerful and bubbly girl 哈哈"
Xh, next time I were blow bubbles ard you since I am bubbly girl :D
lyna:"a very fun person to be with,w/o u to make us laugh, we will be bored !"
lyna, I were make you go crazy whenever you saw me xD
Kim:"My husband is a very fun, cheerful man. LOL. very thoughtful, I like (;"
Kim, I like you too !
Quiquan; the China resident:" Helpful, as expected from my bro."
Thankyou hor -_-'''
Hanwei:"Very "caring" person, always cheerful, never fails to make you smile!"
Hw, you know me well man, that word " caring" suit me :)
Sera:"Positive, cheerful girl who never fail to brighten up everything"
Sera, next time, if you cant see anything, stand next to me, okay?
Agnes:"super funny, cheerful & funny"
Agnes, I know you always love my 爱的鼓励 !
Maya:"My husband!!! she's sweet, always organizing birthday party and stuff like that for us.hehe (: Me lovelove you."
Maya, I loveloveyou too!
Kunhou:"You are a sugar in our class =)" AQ agrees ! :3
Kh, I dont want kana taste or eaten by ants! btw what it got to do with that kaya?
Kaya:" The hyperactive gal tht never stops :3"
kaya, sometime, my battery do flat too, I am not like you, always dance ard when you got your music on :))
unknown A:"Kind-hearted"
unknown B:"Outspoken girl"
Tricia:"cheerful, kind,friendly,sweet,bubbly character :)"
Tricia,I were blow bubble ard you and xh :)
show some picture before ending this post ~