I am so S.A.D !
maybe I am just acting to be sad, so I will have a new mouse soon :D
I am just joking ~
She have leave me on 19 Nov'08
We have joy, we have fun, we have season in ...
completing all project together.
completing each level of games together.
surf the net together.
We do alot of things together.
I even help her to dress up~
To: LCT,
that mouse which I put lot of blink blink,
which you brought for me during my 18th Birthday
officially dead today...
It okay, I love that mouse becos I put blink-blink on it.
But I can always buy another mouse and add blink-blink on it.
At the same time, we can having bonding too right, agnes and shili ?
We can go "abra" Street together again,
I know you both love "abra" Street !!!!!
-_______-'''
Have to buy a new mouse.
Should I throw away this mouse or keep it huh ?
I am not sure yet, I think I keep her inside the cupboard first.
in case, She suddenly have the energy and can be use again.
BYE-BYE~
ohhh ... blink-blink mouse~