<body>

Sakae and client
Saturday, October 25, 2008 / 12:57 AM
I were super-duper excited abt today,
becos we are going for sakae buffet after sch :)
I weren't listening to the lecture
but playing Hotel626
Darling told me abt that game so I told my classmate abt it
I dont dare to try it becos it seem to be scary.
With Hanwei and yonghwee playing it,
okay la, I steady play together with them.
However, sch network are super slow,
load till my laptop's battery flatted :)
so yonghwee plan that 1day, we ask everyone to play together in sch

-__________-'''



After Sch, meet those who are taking their basic theory test @mrt.
Guess what, yonghwee was the only one who pass that test.
This make me feel that I 100% will pass next time :)
We went to parkhall for sakae,
reaching there too early, so we have to seat down and wait to 3pm
kim and I started to "book" the foods first then
when it 3pm, we click on the confirm buttom :D
*clever right !*

Eat and eat, then we keep joking...
When I drink water kim,agnes and shili will hide under the table
play with the miaodou,
let it pop and pop to the boys there.
kana of fun meh =]
We even play "guess the number" becos all of us are super full
but we still got sushi on our table )=
The girls add washibe into the miaodou
and Hanwei lose the game so he have to eat it.
secondly, we add washibe in and under the sushi
while the boys went to toilet.
When they are back, we play the game again,
Hanwei was the loser again.
I think Hanwei prefer the clapping game then the guess game.
hahahahahha =D


I tell you all; I am in love with miaodou.
I ate 3 plate of miaomiaodou :D


Let take photo w/o agnes soh said shili

I want to take !!! comecome let pose :) said agnesEeeee... again again. This one, I too white said agnes

Nice one said agnes

I am going to eat my smiley said agnes
I already have 2 in my tummy said shili

Here goes the second ones :) said agnes
ohh... This is my 4th ones :D said Shili

GO AWAY LA ! said agnes
-_________-''' shili

gossip and act cute kings


After all the fun and eat-ing ,
Pay the Bill...
and we go toilet again :)

This is so called ; the Wedding photo :)

That finger belong to act cute king
I found that some Singaporean are not that helpful,
We ask ppl to help us take a grp photo,
they either shake their hand or their head.
So I found a maid to help me take
while....
Tricia went back to sakea to ask one worker there to help us.





Kim,Agnes,Shili went home ...
while Tricia, the boys and I went to PS
I were looking for the D.I.Y shop
but ... ....
I wouldn't find it ):
so we walk walk lor
then we go to X-zone to find kaya
The reason I dunno ...
-__________- '''
While we walk to X-zone,
I told hanwei that:
"Here, got alot of ppl, you should hold tricia's hand, if not later, she lost her way!"
Guess what, after I said that Tricia hold hanwei's .....
Shirt's sleeve :)
@X-zone,
I saw a couple LC-ing inside the neosprint machine
then I run back to the grp,
and told them I saw a couple LC-ing
Kunhou and lijian went back the that machine and start peeking...
We keep playing the basketball machine
After we plan to go home, since Tricia need to go already.
But in the end, We were ask to go back to city hall
ohhh.... I saw maria at the supermarket :)
planning for cludding for the whole class
then we went to clinic; since the boy wanna to have a drink
But they didn't know how to order
-_______-''
So I help them to order ...

After we finish the drink,
We play with the water and kana scold by the AUNTIE beside us
We refill the strung with the ice water
and ...
They told kunhou that It were lychee flav.
Kunhou really drink that water up.
Chit-chatting @ there
~JUICY NEWS ~
HanWei want Tricia to kiss him :)
~END OF JUICY NEWS~
Maybe he is drank or what;
but... ...
Kunhou,his gf,lijian,yonghwee,quiquan and I heard it CLEARLY.
Dmit0815 is going to have the first couple ler ~


Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011