In the past, I used to put FRIENDS first in my heart.
I even care abt them, more than my parent.
when they were sick, I were cook foods and make orange juice for them.
Whatever they need or want, I try my best to help and give to them.
However becos of what happened 1 years ago,
I started to change the thinking that FRIENDS are that important,
5 years of friendship is total nothing!
I got back-stab by a closest friend; and my BFF don't trust me; i
instead she believe what the back-stabber said.
can you believe it ?
A 5 years friendship cannot tahan a word come back from a back-stabber.
Weak friendship, isn't it ?
That Stabber plan everything out to break my BFF and her gf up.
I were "so call" being the chess, doing what she said.
I am not stupid, I trust her, that the reason.
BFF's gf was trying to make use of BBF and her money.
then one day, that stabber told everything to my BFF,
She said I plan, I did, and even ask them to break BFF and her gf up.
To my surprise, BFF believe what she said,
even other friends who also involved in this all plan, did not help me to say any words.
They confront me a few times in 1 weeks,
darling was the one who help me and side me becos she know, I didnt do anything.
They even ask those ah-lian come talk to me after sch.
Can you believe this, your BFF is doing all those things to hurt you!
After all this, I started not to trust a person that easily.
I dont even wanna to make new friends,
I am afraid to have that type of friends again!
The word, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is nothing to me ...
At first, when we form bubby-bubby club,
I have to say that; I would move myself backward,when I am with Shili,Agnes and Tricia.
I try not to trust them too much, becos I scare...
I am afraid that history replied.
After a few months, I started to know them well,
I think they are not like those back-stabber.
I can trust them lotz ...
I'm sorry that I dont trust you all that much in the first place.
I am pretty SORRY !
Pls forgive me !
I put my heart and soul for them once again.
I know I wont get hurt again becos I truth them.
They are the ones who let me step out of what happened in the past.
Their care,their smile,their laughter make my days brighter.
Everyday, I were be in sch, no matter how sick am I,
I go sch for the sake of see-ing their faces.
The three of them, make my life much more colourful.
Thankyou God, for giving me, such wonderful friends.
*Tears rolling down!*
[Agnes soh, I am super touch of what have you written on your blog, for me.
I will miss you, your cute action, your silly-ness and your jokes much.
I really love you as friend.
if it is not you, I nv know how would, I step out of the past.
if it is not you, my life wont be that interesting
Walua, agnes soh, you are the first one in 0815 to make me cry! ]



.jpg)



ohhh... the loves for them, is uncountable !