<body>

I am cute
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 / 9:45 PM
I H.A.T.E SCH START @8AM.
Starting sch @ 8am means;
I need to wake up super early
I have to squeeze bus with those adult who are going to work
and ...
today, there is one guy next to tricia and I keep coughing at me.
Walua la, I just get well okay!
then he keep coughing at me, once, he started coughing,
I will wipe that place which is full of his coughing germs.
It is not rude lor, is him who being rude first .
School end quickly ...
but We have make-up comm skill lesson.
So have to stay till 6pm )=
Honey called while the comm skill test, was going to start.
so malu lor...
Everyone become quite when the phone rang and they turn and look @me.
Was talking to buddy on msn;
I were so happy !
10/29/20084:10:01 PM16 days more to go.....
howabt go ubin?
10/29/20084:10:01 PM跟着我,大步往前走, I'll be there,自信就能自由!.....
or u wanna go pula ubin
We telepathy (:
10/29/20084:12:30 PM16 days more to go.....
you look pretty in that pic
10/29/20084:12:32 PM16 days more to go.....
haha
10/29/20084:12:42 PM16 days more to go.....
i must said is cute
I were super-duper happy la...
This kuku nv said any gd things abt me before
except I am good in drawing cartoons.
He always said sth like ...
I grow fat, my head become bigger, I should go for diet
okay la, It is true la but I long time then meet up with him once
and he cant said anything better.
I remender during our sec life...
We always walk to sch together
then I always force him to carry my bag,
but end up, he throw always my bag on the road
and said that I should know how to be independent.
I always force him,please him, do lots of thing
to make him said I am Cute/adorable !
but He always refuse ~
Just a haha, and walk fast fast into the sch
-___________-'''
I also remender I always told him that I am hungry while walking to sch
then he would point up to the sky
and said ...
Eat it if you can !
*pointing at the big hot sun*
See how kuku, can he be ...
I know why ler...
Maybe he go taiwan, nv buy present for me
so he said sweet things...
yaya... if not how come suddenly, he said those words.

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011