I have spend $200 plus over ...
I forget and cant re mender how I have spend them.
-__________-'''
I went for job interview with Honey and fengshen (her BF 1.1)
Went over to taka for moon cakes
I tell you ; I have subway for lunch, becos Honey want it!
I brought fresh durian moon and vodka moon cake :)
That Honey almost brought the whole moon cake fair's moon cake home!
After collecting my shoes, we went back home.
Slack at home for while and off we go to media crop.
YES! supporting my relative in supper mummy
-______-'''
Stella , she was out for this round
so it mean, I don't need to go media crop for this period of time :)
Today was the LIVE show,
I were hiding away from the camera *camera-shy*
but suddenly
AngCY sms me :"AngLP, I can see you, stop hiding! and no point hiding la ..."
The moment of time; I feel so depressed !
I think,plan and use different ways to hid myself lor ~
AngCy is so auntie, you watch Supper Mummy w/o any reason.
I stay over to watch the show for next week Supper Mummy.
so whatever, going to show on Tuesday, I already watch it!
You were able to spot Honey,Darling and me -_-'''
Stella will be back for the 翻身赛,which I don't know when is it !
I am Dead, Dead tried !