

Went to Orchard to acc Jess for her cousin's wedding dress with ct & biaojie.
Baby Pink dress was what she looking for -____-''
I H.A.T.E Baby Pink,
so I keep asking her to choose Hot pink instead :)
We ended up in a shop for ard 45 mins.
The 3 of us voted the similar dress.
It suit you lor, Honey ~
Trust our taste and eye-sight


Just nice,It was Tuesday which mean half-price for all waffle @ Glare'
I got chocolate waffle with 3 scope of Ice-cream topping shared with Honey :)

We did some shopping for ourselves too.
I brought a necklace @ 10bucks,
Guess what, Biao jie went into other shop,She brought the similar one as mine @ 3 for 10 bucks
I kana cheated -_________-'''
We went to another shop, and saw the similar necklace selling @ 33.90 bucks
Siao, If I brought the 33.90 bucks one, then I saw those $10 or 3 for $10 ones,
I will kill myself.
This is not cheap-po !
Few hours later, Biaojie's that necklace broke into 2 pieces
-________-'''

Went F21, I saw this blouse and I fall in love with this blouse.
I planned to buy .... but I am still considering!
I saw something similar @ a blog-shop,anyway,I still brought some things la.
Honey & Darling, you all see...
Now I am going to show off my Yellow pant which both found it funny !
Yellow Pant, you are L.O.V.E.D by me :D