shit her.
LET DONT TALK ABT THE UNHAPPINESS TODAY.
It is super sucks...
Now a days, mood was not that gd cum slp-less night yesterday and wake up super early today.
Mood is getting worse.
HELLO... I NEED A BREAK!
Got a good news to share.
I have my presentation for HTML done.
The first comment given by teacher was; It is very beautiful.
The moment, my tears are going to roll down.
I spend 3 slp-less nights to do it.
I cant express the happiness at the moment.
Maybe you will feel that i am trying to show off or what
however...
I can tell you that almost all the project is done by me
so ...
I GOT THE RIGHT TO BE PROUD ABT IT.
Guess what? teacher told us who are those will get an A for this project.
ANG LIPING
ANG YONG HWEE
KUNHOU
TAN QIUQUAN
* that those, I remender*
However, when teacher said this, while Tialj was not in that room
or else ...
I can prove it to him that I am not 白痴,stupid,猪 ler.
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!
at least my afford pay.
Meet Jess @tm, have dinner together with ct and son.
Crack jokes at there.
I plan to buy bubbles but toy'R'us nv sell bubbles.
HOME SWEET HOME.