Happy birthday to papa~
200282008.
did not celebrate becos papa is not free today.
I go ahma house instead.
Meet Siqi at bishan ard 6pm after her lesson
but my exam ended ard 2pm
so I go bishan with classmate first then.
Ard 3pm, darling come and off we go for shopping.
until Siqi come, then we go to ahma house.
The journey is fun becos I keep bully TQQ
ohh.. TQQ is my BRO now!
B- bully him
R- racked him
O- okay de.
Becos of this; Siqi and Darling said I am Mature...
*so happy upon hearing this*
but wait, and they continue.
"Yes, You are Mature in nonsense!"
Have dinner and watch Tv until ard 11pm
then go home :)
I found myself so use-less !
Whenever I need help ,darling and honey will be there for me
but...
It seem that Honey was so dispressed yet I cant do anything to help.
Whenever I have problems, Honey 100% help me lotx and lend me, her ears.
I am Sorry ~
I am a use-less g-friends.