<body>

Happy bd to my ah ma ~
Sunday, August 24, 2008 / 8:36 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA ~

Ah ma's birthday ...
Have celebration @ cystal's house
becos her house have many facilities (condo)
They have karaoke room.
So whenever, you feel like singing you can go down stair and start to show off ur voice.
cool right ?!
having buffet, dunno eat much becos have bread before going to the party.
stupid right !
I spend most of the time, in the karaoke room, singing :)
I planned to go swimming but it was raining.

I have a fight with the security guard.
He keep asking me to ask my cousins to come out of the swimming pool.
it was not raining and he keep saying it is raining!
I annoyed him.
He started to ask my cousin who were beside me,
"is she a Korean ?" becos in that condo 65% is Korean.
I shouted at him, " 我不是!"
then He ask why I don't answer him.
Becos I don't feel like answering YOU !
he keep coming to us asking us to left the pool
but there are also other ppl here.
he said:'' dont you think you ah-lian, I scare !"
Hello! uncle, in the first place,I AM NOT AH LIAN!
so I walk to the officers room with him.
I started to complain and complain until they apologise to me.
Smart ALP !

Actually We having BBQ but It was raining heavily :(
so We cook the foods instead of BBQ-ing it
Play taboo with cousin.
I seem to be the favourite one among the kids
They keep crowd ard me, chanbell even said" we are from same grp!"
Then her daddy mean my cousin, said "hahaha... AlP is a kid!"
walua~ I am already 18 lor !
I am super happy to see chanbell, deanna and her sister becos we don't meet that often!
Guess what chanbell fav. singer is Jolin and she is just 5 year old
-______-'''



prove to show how Deanna's sister love me ;
many relative ask she look like my daugther .


Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011