Have dinner with papa and mama.
I were pretty mad at mama lor!
After chit-chatting with Agnes,Tricia and TanQQ @J8
I called my papa, to ask him where is he,
his reply was He is still working.
He ask me to go home first,instead of meeting him @ the restaurant.
However, He did try his best to come home asap.
Guess what, he reach home before me :)
mama was watching her Korean drama,
even thought, everyone was prepared and ready to go.
She said wait for her to finish that disc first.
All of us were waiting for her and I am dam hungry.
Finally her Korean drama ended, which is ard 8 pm plus
She is having night shift tonight, so she must go before 9.30pm
That means We only left 1 hr to eat together !
skipskipskipskip~
She keep nagging at me for choosing western food
becos papa don't really like western food.
Nag this and Nag that ~
Lastly,She forces me to eat smelly cheesecake~
This year is special !
The past few years, I have been giving papa present (shirt)
but I prefer that -___-'''
becos
The meal was costly !
AlP:"Papa, I LOVE YOU !"