

I really don't feel that I look like her !
Everyone started to say I look like her since
" my name is Jin sum soon" show in channel U.
I got watch this show however I don't feel that I look like her
I felt very depressed whenever someone said I look like her.
I go sentosa, ppl thought I am from Korean.
I go clubbing, ppl come and talk to me in Korean language.
Many people thought that I am a Korean -.-
Even in poly life, there is still some of them feel that I look like her.
Just like just now;
Kunhou,shili,agnes,sera,tricia and I were eating @ mac,
happily chit-chatting away~
2 girls walking toward our direction, and suddenly ...
A told B :" hey, look at that girl ... "
* using her hand to point some more !*
I thought she was pointing at shili or agnes as they sat next to me
A told B :" don't you think she look like that jin sum soon ?"
At this point of time, I knew they were talking abt me -.-
I stare at them, and they just walk off happily.
I told all of them abt it.
Guess what ...
Everyone started to laugh loudly
Tricia even laugh till her tear rolled out of her eyes.
Everyone started to tease me .
that Kunhou even wanna take photo with me -.-
becos I look like Jin sum soon.
Hey, I really don't like so lor ~