<body>


Tuesday, July 15, 2008 / 2:26 AM
After acc wj to salon and walk to ATM which is ard 2 bus-stop away with QQ , and walk back again to the salon, then headed home alone.

while bathing, I got 8 miss call, and mama pick up the next call . She yelled outside the bath room: " ah lyn'mama call u, faster faster...ah lyn ah lyn....." I dont really can heard what my mama said; so I continue my bath happily.

When I come out from the bath room, my mama said " ah lyn admitted into hospital, faster... we are going down ler, you still bath so long !" I was shocked, no one tell me what happened at that moment.

Rushed down to KK hospital, you were already in operation room. I cant take a look at you. Your mother told me what happened to you. Why you are so careless? I pray hard, I never felt so lost after my grandpa die a year before.

All the sudden, after you have been in there for 2 hrs, the door opened and I saw hope, you know! I really did. But the doctor said that she was sorry, What type of doctor is this. Oh man~

I carried Daslyn with me, She was slping soundly before I reached KK. I beg, she was too young to know what is death. Everyone went in and saw you, You are cover with blood.That moment, you this kuku really made my tears dropped down profusely. You have leave me, leave your mum, leave your darling daslyn. Papa help to settle the funeral thingy and I sit down there, flashing back abt the past ....

We meet each other in the drawing class when I was 5 and you are 6.
We love hello panda strawberry flav. we always share it with each other.
We always play see-saw when our mama chat with each other.
We been in the same pri sch, you always stay-back to say hello to me.
We play yan-hua together, play candles in moon-cake festival together.
You cry when you first time, spend a night in my house.
We went into the same CCA in primary sch however you quit half-way.
We always bully those lower-pri juniors.
We celebrated together when you got your PSLE result.
We celebrated together although my PSLE result is not that excellent.
We went different secondary sch.
We tried to contact each other as many time as possible.
We stay our first whole day toning outside together in paris ris park.
We tried to catch up with each other by sms/calling in secondary sch life.
We move house in the same year.
We go out together with that basted.
I felt happy when you have a strong relationship with that basted
I feel excited when you told me that, that basted said he was going to stay his life with you.
We cry together, when I told you that I have retained.
We celebrated for your good result of ur "O'' level 10 points.
I acc you for the first day of your first 3 month try-out in JC, I was late for sch.
We felt excited and surprise to found that daslyn was in your tummy.
We called that basted together to tell him the good news.
We cry together when you were so helpless
We made decision together.
We buy daslyn's thing together.
You help me in my study for "O"s
I help you scold those ppl who look down,said,stared at you.
We together saw daslyn come into this world. Your mum was super jealous then!
We watch daslyn grow up.
I give daslyn; this name to daslyn.
I help you to look out for those young mummy stuff.
We bring daslyn out together.
We eat the disgusting pancake from 7Evelen at midnight.

We have done lot of thing together. Yes, we did! You have afew friends and you said I am the only closest friend you have but I have too much friends and I forget abt you some time. I am very sorry abt it. I keep spending time with my classmates and schmates; and I forget abt there is still Jerslyn chong waiting for me. I am Sorry ! I am a bad friend~

God, please let the time go to the past, daslyn needs her. She really do need her. Lyn , you this kuku, you know I have brought 1 box of your flav. dou sa pi from Malaysia, other friends, I only give 2 packet each and I didnt even buy it for myself. You better ....
Daslyn will always re mender that she have a great and strong mama. Please look after her, I know you would!

Do you still re mender that time, We were thinking names for daslyn? I kept saying that I wanted her name to be daslyn. I know you felt the name weird and do not want to use it. At first, your mum also felt weird abt this name however, all of the sudden she change her mind and ask you to use it. I know at that point of time, you felt that I were too demanding, choosing a name, is not like playing. I know,however you ended up also used that name becos you cant found any nice and unique name. I keep wanted to tell you from daslyn's first month to 1 years old till now, I have forget or no chance to tell you.

the opposite of sad is happy and 'DAS' is the opposite of sad; in the way, you spell it. Everyone call you lyn.... so I named your darling daughter DASLYN. In other words is mean Happy lyn. 'DASLYN' is your happiness! However you did not feel the happiness long enough, I want you back, I really wanna you to taste the happiness of urself. I know you have been sad after that basted is gone. You have a hard time, being strong. Jerslyn chong, Your daughter need you ! Please, can God make the time go back to the past or someone please make time-machine.

I need to accept that you are up here, watching over Daslyn, watching over the family.
That moment, your HEART stopped, my TEARS started rolling.
YOU will always in my,Daslyn's heart.
I will take care of her.
Good-bye Jerslyn forever.

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011