A few days back, We were talking abt marriages and children
Thinking of how old,should we got marry?
how many children,do we want to have?
In the past, I thought of geting marry @ age of eighteen.
* I know it is super young*
but I want to be my children's friend rather than parents.
Beating and caning is not the only teaching-methods.
Now I change ler, I plan to marry @age of twenty-four or five.
ard age of twenty-eight has my first child.
I hope is a girl :D
She must be adorable,hyper-active and chat alot like me
OR
she must be like a princess, gentle and sweet kind.
* am I think too far away?*
Let my dream continue ...
I wanna to name her ; "Xinfei" 馨飛.
I am thinking of using which "fei" this 菲 or this 飛 :)
That my cousin deanna
Every of my relative say she look the same like me when I were almost the same age as her.
She should be sad abt it.
Mama wanna-to-be :)