<body>

Working time
Tuesday, June 17, 2008 / 12:08 AM
Over view what happened this 4 days @ IT show.





Day1 : Meet Jess,Ct,lj and Ct's cousin @ MRT station However I were late. Ct and her cousin go off first. Kana scold by Jess and lj. We were running to suntec, becos we needed to report @ 11am however many people were late including Ct and her cousin although they boared the train earli than us. Brief by the lady-boss. Start working, trying our best to pull customers. Every ones were like listen then said I will come back later but you will not see them appear in font of u again (for some customer) After lunch, I got my first customer, He is an uncle. I were over the blue moon when he brought from me :) Very fast, the moon come out ler, so I go for dinner. Ard 2 hr later, The show ended. I sold 2-3, Jess sold 6-8, Ct sold 4-6, her cousin sold 9. Lj is the best, he only did screwing, so relaxing ~






TIATIA = TIA LI JIAN

sweet nickname isn't it ?



Day2:I were not late. Went citylink to buy bread, ate while we walked. Kana scold by my leader, he said I sold very little, he want me to sell unit more. My mood was spoil by him, that bloody short leader. ok, re mender.. my 1st customer for yesterday? Yes, He come back again and look for me, brought other unit from me. Have lunch and cuihui come and look for us, so I bring her ard the brooth to find tiatia, chengting and Jess. Have dinner and the Show ended fast. Talked and explained to more than 25 ppl and yet only 1 customer who brought 1 unit yesterday brought from me *sobsob*










Jessica say NO to eating drinking and break.



Day4:On weekend, mostly ppl do not need to work so IT fair would have more ppl and that mean got more sale. Jessica plan to have more sale *alot more* kana scold by the bloody short leader again, becos of the bloody little extra paid given by the boss. he said I pulled everyone in the team down, like say until you (bloodly short leader) nv sell only 1 until yesterday! Sale were much more better (thank to Mr TanQQ) That uncle that brought laptop from the 1st and 2nd day comeback again and brought 1 more until from me :) Jessica and Ct keep saying that the uncle like me -.- they are just jealous of me. Overall, Jessica did not eat anything until end of the day , only drink a few drop of water -o- never go for any lunch/dinner break or toilet break! I sold 8/9 units of laptop :)







TIATIA not = DAR DAR

auntie said TIATIA sounded like DARDAR -.- LOL

Last day of work, all of us were so happy that it is the last day of work so my colleagues and i planned to do thing in the relaxing. Kana scolded by the bloody short leader when he heard that.


bloody short guy: " What much u plan to sell today?"

AlP' : " ZERO !"

bloody short guy:" WTF, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE PULLING THE TEAM DOWN,

BECOS OF YOU, WE CANT HIT TARGET AND GOT NO EXTRA PAID !!!
AlP' : !@#@$$#(^%$

and he started his complain to everyone abt me, so you think I will care abt you this fucking shorty guy who love to act cute ! I sold 13 laptop, what abt you ? Not even 10 set lor ! Still dare to shout at me ! After work, We go lau pa sa and have supper, and we order a lot of foods and walked to cityhall from raffleplace. Now a day, I really H.A.T.E. walking. As for me, SLEEPING is the most important thing, I need to do for this few days <3>

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011