Exam is finally over! YEAH~ :D
I knew I am not going to score
but...
at least, I can have some rest now.
Like what, lj said :" ploy-teachers are not like sec-teachers, they are lazier!"
and
The section A of this exam was the same as 2007 paper -.-'''
they just change the '7' into '8'
luckily, I knew how to draw the colour wheel
that mean at least I would have 6 marks for this exam :)
I keep talking during the exam
Agnes was like 1 seat away from me and ...
I can saw what she wrote on her paper but I nv copy.
she must thank us for discussing the first qns with her :)
wahahahahahaha... xD
After take bus to CP
An age ard 20 plus guy sit beside me,
he seem to be staring at me so I stared back at him
andand...
I saw him playing/touching his private part !!!!
WTF lor, He is so disgusting la.
I wanna to get out of my seat and change to other seat
however he don't let me out -.-
so I keep looking out of the window until I reach CP
I am so unlucky lor.
Meet Jessica and Ct for BK.
Shop ard and ...
My legs claim plus stomach claim
I told you; I am so unlucky today.
My leg claim ard 8-9 time. *pain*
Went back to Hougang mall,
that kuku jessica brought 2 watches again
she keep buying watches and shoes to match with her clothings
Home Sweet Home ~