<body>

happy birthday LPK.
Friday, June 6, 2008 / 1:03 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LPK ~

hope to see LPK soon >0<
Agnes, shili and I went to amk hub for lunch.
Went there to buy captus for LPK's bd present.
Do lots of chatting, in the MAC
ohh... I saw meiqi too!
We got balloon * those can fly one*
on the way back to NYP ,
it started to have thunder
and I yelled and scare agnes off :D
Lectures are always boring ~
so I made card for him
and
did some drawing on the balloons~
After sch, everyone acc me to wait for ct
everyone = wj, lj, QQ and tricia.
Then walk to MRT
I to wear long pant when it raining day.
my pant was wet when I walked to the MRT station
Wait for Jess...
I found out that Mr Tan is so attitude now a days
I really hope that I can slap him some days so he can go back to normal.
Jess, ct, lj and I went to jurong for training.
ppl there were .....
* no comments*
Listen and listen ... until I almost fall a slp -.-
I don't even know what type is what lor!
and I have just lost my lappy, now, they wanted me to sell viao which is my dream lappy.
*sigh*, how I dream, They would just give me one for free ~
After, the training..
We walk out the building and suddenly a thunder roar.
and I said something which make everyone laugh
ALP' : " faster walk.. this is the open space lor, and if the thunder strike again. I would kana strike de lor becos I am the tallest !"
Tialj : -.-''' are you sure ?
okay, Tialj is the tallest but i am the second tallest here.
Went eat BK...
take bus home...
I shared my secert with Tialj.
Tialj, you better dont said out...
* the secert is I anyhow make out one*
On the bus, there is a baby who is so cute and he keep playing counting with me
he would go like this : " 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10"
and point at the ppl here however there is only 4 of us there -.-
tiaLj = a 16 year old Virgo uncle XD
* laughing my ass out*
An age ard 60 plus uncle called him a uncle. ' Poor Tialj.
Reach home ard 12am ..
going to slp ler.
gd nite :)


Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011