Got a call Early in the morning~
Tia Lijian called ...
lj : " hello~ lp, can tell sera to bring her programming book?"
AlP': " huh ?"
lj: " tell sera to bring the book !"
AlP: " ohhh okay~"
* fall a slp again*
I though It was a dream, so I nv tell sera to bring the bk.
Meet Ct at library and she said she saw fat weirdo -.-
Ct's friends were here too.
wait till shili and sera come
start discussing abt our CCT
we did plan somethings out, okay !
Don't know why lj joined us -.-
and he ask for the book
I finally recalled that it was not a dream :P
Hungry ~ hungry ~ We are hungry !
were what sera and me keep said-ing
lj,sera and me headed to AMk market to have foods
Sera has Chicken rice.
Lj has Duck rice, prawn noodles with soup and ice-jelly.
I have porridge and honey dew-sago.
Lj keep said-ing that he was still not FULL.
Went Amk hub NTUC plus...
I brought my flav sweet ~
The Natural gummy snake.
I keep telling lj that: " YOU must eat this becos it is natural -.-"
Guess what, he brought corn flakes -.-
and he said :" this branded de lor, becos the brand is call select -.-"
Having Secret101 meeting in bus 74
this time without another member, becos he have a big mouth :x
Meet jessica @ hougang mall to have ajisen
Ct come along too.
brought A4 paper for printing
play DDR with jess in arcade
which I nv play for ard 6 years plus-.-
went pasla malum for Ct's dinner :)
Watch some "show" but nothing come out -.-
Home sweet home.
Agnes is an elephant who know how to splash water from her nose
her flav food is peanut
she love sucking peanut using her nose
sound so wrong xD
Lastly, I must remender that her pink friend ( the Pink elephant) is Sharity not Sharing
however i found sharing nicer :)
I am having attitude-ing now.
Not going to talk to some of them who talk to me online
Yes, Maybe you are one of them.