E-mo shopping.
Good-bye my days.
It was emontional days.
Last minutes, ct called and say that there would be a training which got pays
so was like-rushing like hell
However, when we reach there, that person said no pay -.-
so Ct was darm angry with her cousin
Went bugis after which.
this is the 1st time, that I saw something that I like but I just take it out and take a look then put back.
Jess and CT were shocked when they saw that
I am very e-mo, I know !
ALP' : " laksa not nice, barley not nice."
Both of them started to complain that my mouth is so pickie
No Mood for shopping.
Took bus80 to cp
on the way, there is a group of guys (not handsome) sit opp us
all of the sudden, one of them shouted at us.
Guys: ' can i have your number ? ' *pointing at ct*
all of us can't believe it...
and we keep laughing and joke abt it.
AlP' and Jess : " that guy is a gay !"
See LI CHENG TING, you got mei li de lor, stop trying to act boylish.
It is not your tea to act as a boy... ohh, maybe is my cup of tea :)
have dinner, went shopping ard there.
Shop ard Action city...
I saw alot of things that is cute.
1. stitch's hairband
2. stitch's golves
3. Ice-cream baobao
4. stitch's keychain
Ct and I spend alot of time in here until Jess cannot tahan
and walk out the shop...
*surpise* We brought 3 different colour rabbit tebby which look like MR TAN
ALP' : red rabbit
Jess : pinky rabbit
Ct : Yellow rabbit
Jess was laughing her ass out when we show her that rabbit, we brought for her.
Love the rabbits, Love you all ~