Going to buy alot of stuffs after getting my paid :)
This is what girls like to do; Shopping ~
I have planned out what I want to buy and eat with Jessica & Ct
After returning some money.
I think I will still left when a few hundred bucks
Let recall, What we plan to do ...
Buy Clothes, Pant and Jean. (should I buy more skinny ???)
Buy blink-blink :)
Buy sunglasses (maybe buyign only)
Buy laptop casing ( the red one!)
Buy Hp ( I should buy it long ago when there is offer, but now no more sale for the phone, I want )
Colour my hair (started to found my hair colour look ugly)
Do manicure (can do less housework and bully ppl)
Buy shoes ( only for me, not for Jessica zhuang ruijing, you got too much shoes ler)
Buy Bag ( bag-pack so can just dump anything in it)
Treat papa and mama for dinner ( I were working on father's day so I nv celebrate with them)
Go eat black pepper hotplate chicken chop ( eaten ler!)
Go Ajisen eat :) ( aiyo, I will re mender when I saw Jessica)
Go Nihon mura eat ( I have said this since secondary sch time)
Buy Ben& Jerry ice-cream -.- ( treat ppl one)
I think after all this, I am going to broke again -.-'''