<body>

A whole day trip :)
Monday, May 19, 2008 / 4:03 PM
*warning; I am not trying to hurt anyone!*



Now, I just wanna to shoot everything out, or else, I think I am going "bao cha" soon -.- I never think of such words coming out from your mouth. I never know that actually you are this type of person ! In font of you, pretending that we are friends however, who know behind of me, you don't understand me ! Today, I finally see the truth of you!!! Just come back home, I am tried ; however dun compared to ct, agnes, weijie, cuihui and lijian.





Yesterday, meet Jess for aljisen at Hougang mall. Chatting with her abt my school life, she feel sad for me too :) Hoping to go to her sch and study with her. Chatting with her made me happier and more relaxing. Shop ard there and we brought a couple bunny key chain * cute*





blah..blah...blah...





At Jess house, I chatted with lijian on msn and he asked "why must I bring Jess with me for steamboat?" Tia lijian, Jess saw every single line, you wrote. You are so evil ! however, I must say sorry to Jess for such a not funny and sian steamboat trip becos everyone was e-moing. Went over my house and meet ct, as usual ; SHE WAS LATE! -.-'''





After she reached, we walk to Hougang mall again to meet lijian. We keep waiting and waiting, a bus80 go ,and suddenly, we revieve call from Mr Tan say " Why you all don't board the bus, I am in the bus!" He did not call us to tell us that he was in the bus -.- so we took the next bus. Chatting and joking *oops! I do not know whether that counted as joking or not becos I CAN'T TAKE JOKE!* I break a record, I stop talking for 10 min plus :)





Meet agnes and tricia at the bugis MRT control station, walk to the "xiao la mei" steamboat-.- We start to cross the road when there is only a few cars and when I turn back, I saw everyone expect lijian and Mr Tan still standing at the same place. Being kind, I try to save them.





Eat steamboat lor, however the environment is not very good becos many of us is still e-moing. I found out that ct say something that shouldn't be say out. *I HATE YOU :)* Later on, Cuihui and Weijie join us and we discussing where to go next. Maybe due to that environment, I really felt like going home. We start to "discuss" where we are going next and suddenly, my stomach felt a great pain :( At the moment of time, Someone show me his disgusting fucking face and use his disgusting chi na-na tone and "ask" why are we going ? How am I going to know right, I am having so much pain! so I shake my head and his reply was don't show me that! * in a pissed off mood*



ISWEAR I AM NOT TALKING TO MR TAN QIUQUAN FOR 3 DAYS. YES! I CAN'T TAKE JOKE ,I HAVE PRINCESS ILLNESS AND I LOVE TO CRY. I AM NOT THE BEST, I DO NOT ROCKS!





If you think I cant take joke, then pls kindly don't joke and talk with me. Holy ma-ma, I really felt that if I cant take joke, who can? ya ya .... only that one can take joke!




When We are abt to cross the road to Bugis junction, weijie pulled me back while I crossing the road-.- he say if he did not pulled me back, I will knock down by car so should I thank him?
Tricia leave becos she needed to go home, and Mr Tan send her home. Cuihui talk to me and I found that what she said is true. Should learn from her more. * thank you:)* We walk down to
esplanade and chatting happily until ... Things started to turn boring-.-





I went home while the rest went pooling becos my energy's battery was flatted. After slping for 3 hrs (5am) I went down to 681mac and look for them. Have breakfast there too, however, at that point of time, everyone was tried and I am the only one who look fresh :) Acc agnes home ( agnes, you must be touch that lijian,ct and I send you home where your home is at woodland there and ours is at Hougang) I beg I am her first ploy-friend that step into her home-.-

Super malu, that we lose our way home there:] take bus161 from woodland back and chat with ct until she fall aslp-.-





Lpk, Do you know someone said/feel that I cant that joke, I know you were laugh ur ass out after hearing this but too bad, your buddy have change into a serious person and she cant take joke now, so don't joke with her.



Pls kindly dont think that I hate or dislike he/she, so don't ask that question again. although if I hate or dislike he/she, is none of your bunnies. Whatever, we said to you abt he/she, you can just throw it away. I have to change my words, from now, I dont care whether I lose any one as friend or not.



I have bend 50% of anger here and I am going to buy 1 tube of ice-cream to cool myself down.

I cant believe it, You chi na-na~ BYE BYE!

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011