<body>

Sweet QQ send me home -.-
Friday, May 30, 2008 / 12:56 AM
Learn colouring ducks in Graphic design lesson -.-
After that, the whole lesson, I was blog-hopping, msn-ing with
agnes (siting beside me)
QQ (in font of me)
ct (somewhere in nyp)
Have lunch at MOS (amk hub)
with agnes,lj, tricia and QQ
Low WeiJie ps us...
that is the 1st time, tricia and lj at the MOS
My 1st time of drinking ah zhong's flavour Milk tea in MOS
However, I took 2 straw and both straw have hole on it -.-
it cause me to have difficulties in drinking.
blah..blah...blah...
* chop-chop away those unhappiness happened*
Went back to sch~
I draw, I talk, I slp in the lecture.
I spend 30 mins, chatting with agnes in the toilet during tutorial.
Went over to agnes' house
Due to the rain, We sat at the MAC with yh and fx
Yes.. I come that ones !
so Mr ANG called me strawberry -.-
*no link lor*
He even ask me to be proud of my surname
* which is same as his*
yh's friend come and meet him (I think)
and ...
He said that I am TALL :)
* happy sia, no one say I am Tall before -.-*
wj,lj,ct,QQ and I went to agnes's house
Go into her master bedroom.
Joke,Chit-chat and watch Lilo and stitch :)
lj and QQ were so nice to walk back to the Mrt station
to buy dinner for us
although, it should be sapper already =.=
wj started to crap with scary stories and ghost thingy
to scare agnes and I
becos she is going to stay at home alone
and i am going to go home ( the rest planning to ton at her house)
AGNES = CANNOT DO HOUSEWORK :)
really, her house only got 1 big bowl, 2 mid bowl, 2 saucers -.-
and
She do not know how to take her bowl ...
she was so cute !
Went home ard 10 pm plus
Ya, I planned to go home alone
becos..
I did not want to ma fan those who are ton-ing over at agnes house
and
I have grown-up
but ...
Ct said she wanna acc me and then back to agnes house again
I know ct, you r kind.
Thank you for having the heart.
In the end, QQ went home with me
becos
He wanna to go home slp with his darling
Chat with him on bus~
Ask him to alight first but he wanna to acc me home
ok, fine.
I being kind to let him send me home -.-
He started the crap again with he reach my house down stair.
QQ: " I am thirsty, I need water"
ME: " I got water bottle in my bag!"
QQ: " I needed to go to a toilet urgently!"
ME: " The stadium (near my house) got toilet :)"
stop using the same old ticks to lie to me so you all can step into my house la~
be more creative!
Wat I can say is agnes is so brave to let ...
wj,lj and QQ into her house -.-
becos 80%, I wouldn't let them in.
QQ forced me to say he is sweet for sending me home.
okay, MR TAN, SWEET SIA~
thank you very much for sending me home.
* I am a kind and adorable person, I would say thank you after ppl send me home.*

Photobucket

ABOUT
병 Bottle Ang.
An emo-tional alien.
I may be kind but I bite too.
Have a unqiue voice that ppl can heard
me a thousand mile away.

AFFILIATES
Carrie*
Chen diya*
Desmond*
Felicia*
George*
Lao zhabor*
Nicky*
Joanna*
Celeste
Esther
Peggy
Priscillia
Qiu ting
Winnie
Xiaxue
Choir
Adu
Ang cy
Cheryl
Jess
Mdm J
MS
MS'blogshop
0815
Agnes
Kim
Low wj
Maya
Sera
Xinhong
Ting

REMINISCES
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011