Sch as usual however the class went J8 for lunch. We spitted into different group and eat in different place. Guess what, that was the first time, I saw tricia yelling at kunhou, she was raging with fire. Agnes,tricia,janx,elian and I went for subway *eat fresh* :)
blahblah....blah...blah...
Meet lpk at yck MRT station and took train to clarke quay however in train, I were talking to tricia and shili and like left him out *so sorry, you should know me right!* but he dun mind at all.
Waiting for ct and jess to come, so both of us walk ard to look for bd cake and balloon. However. we cant find any balloons *sobsob*
After everyone was here, we went to the riverside Indonesia restaurant to have dinner. The foods are not that bad lor. after eating, I asked jess to acc me to the toilet while the other 2 went to buy cake for her, Singing birthday song next to Singapore river. * i beg that was her first time* off we went to the clinic but.... IT WAS FULL! so we went to that MOS -.-'''
What I aw here, was uncles. Uncles here, uncles there, uncles everywhere-.- We order 2 jar of iced red blood and vodka plus whisky which is expensive.oh-ya, in the past, i use to like angmo alots and now cut... cut... cut.... only left 65% *sobsob* becos....THEY ANYHOW ASK PEOPLE FOR 1 NIGHT STAND-.- THEY THOUGHT WE ANYHOW ANYHOW DE but too bad, no ones wont do that plus there is a guy standing next to us lor -.-
Sorry jess, I didn't saw him touching you, and I still return his hi-5 when he ask for 1. I am so guilty now. if I meet him one more time, I will box him until his head is full with stars, dun worry, I ask lpk to do it instead of me~! SHIT THEM ! lpk and I were super sorry ~
Next time, we are planning to go zouk, butter factory and I want to go dragonfly again. Lpk is going to Malaysia for army training next week. Got to miss him again, however he promise to buy goodies from Malaysia for me :) see, how fortunate am I to have him, * is fair now! he said he is fortunate to have me in the pub* I am always grate to have jessica and ct by my side :D
I am so lucky to have the 3 of YOUs!